We believe in puppetry as a conduit for sharing stories, conversations, and experiences. Since our founding, we have worked with various communities in multiple capacities, showcased our work on an international level, while keeping true to our philosophy of what puppetry is, and can be.
As a non-profit organisation, we rely on your support to realise our mission. Your gift will help us in our efforts to:
- Build a professional theatre company with a core practice in puppetry, in a sustainable manner;
- Create original, high-quality work with the possibility of a longer incubation period, and with our eyes set on an international stage;
- Invest in training and development across all personnel within the industry – regardless of experience, background and skillset;
- Engage our audience in a deeper and more meaningful way, through generating original content on our digital platforms, pre-show and post-show engagements, as well as bespoke workshops for specific communities, such as youth, elderly and individuals with additional needs; and
Be a centre of research and development for the creation and performance of puppetry in Singapore, as an example for the world to follow.
We recently launched Puppet Origin Stories – a fundraising campaign that offers donors the opportunity to champion a puppet, as well as its rich history. Each puppet featured in the Puppet Origin Stories will give you an insight into the work that we do here. With your generous support, these puppets will be used in performance, school and community workshops, and support the research and development that we do here at The Finger Players.
Make A Donation
The Finger Players is a company with Institute of Public Character (IPC) status, which means that your donation will qualify for a 250% tax deduction. On top of that, the Cultural Matching Fund will match your donation dollar-to-dollar, doubling the impact of your contribution to us. Tax-deductible Receipt (TDR) will be issued for donations of SGD$10 and above.
How To Donate
1. Via Cheque – The cheque can be made payable to:- The Finger Players Ltd
Please write the following information on the back of the cheque:-
Your Full Name | NRIC or Passport Number | Contact Number | Address | Email
And mail your cheque to this address:-
To: Donations Dept
The Finger Players Ltd
One-Two-Six Cairnhill Arts Centre
126 Cairnhill Road #03-01/02
2. Via Giving.sg
3. Donate to us by PayNow – UEN: 199905145W or via QR Code below.
Reference field: Please indicate “Donation” for donations or your name for merchandise/tickets payment.
4. Donate to us by Bank Transfer
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Bank Name: OCBC Bank
SWIFT Code : OCBCSGSG
Account Name: The Finger Players Ltd
Account No.: 538065780001
Bank Code: 7339
Branch Code: 538
Reference: Please indicate ‘Donation’ for donations or your name for merchandise/tickets payment.
How do I receive a tax-deductible receipt?
Tax-deductible Receipt (TDR) will be issued for donations of SGD$10 and above.. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to receive a tax-deductible receipt.
- Date of payment or screenshot of payment proof
- Your Full Name
- NRIC or Passport Number
- Contact Number