We believe in puppetry as a conduit for sharing stories, conversations, and experiences. Since our founding, we have worked with various communities in multiple capacities, showcased our work on an international level, while keeping true to our philosophy of what puppetry is, and can be.
As a non-profit organisation, we rely on your support to realise our mission. Your gift will help us in our efforts to:
- Build a professional theatre company with a core practice in puppetry, in a sustainable manner;
- Create original, high-quality work with the possibility of a longer incubation period, and with our eyes set on an international stage;
- Invest in training and development across all personnel within the industry – regardless of experience, background and skillset;
- Engage our audience in a deeper and more meaningful way, through generating original content on our digital platforms, pre-show and post-show engagements, as well as bespoke workshops for specific communities, such as youth, elderly and individuals with additional needs; and
Be a centre of research and development for the creation and performance of puppetry in Singapore, as an example for the world to follow.
Make A Donation
The Finger Players is a company with Institute of Public Character (IPC) status, which means that your donation will qualify for a 250% tax deduction. On top of that, the Cultural Matching Fund will match your donation dollar-to-dollar, doubling the impact of your contribution to us.
How To Donate
1. Via Cheque
The cheque can be made payable to:- The Finger Players Ltd
Please write the following information on the back of the cheque:-
Your Full Name | NRIC or Passport Number | Contact Number | Address | Email
And mail your cheque to this address:-
- The Finger Players Ltd
- One-Two-Six Cairnhill Arts Centre
- 126 Cairnhill Road #03-01/02
- Singapore 229707
2. Via Giving.sg
3. Donate to us by PayNow
UEN: 199905145W or via QR Code below.
Reference field: Please indicate “Donation”.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to receive a tax-deductible receipt:
- Your Full Name
- NRIC or Passport Number
- Contact Number