How we handle your personal data
We may collect, use and/or disclose personal data from you for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you on your enquiries;
- Sending you marketing, advertising and promotional information and materials relating to our events, productions, and publications, or any services that we may be selling or marketing under our company;
- Administrative matters on your ticket purchases;
- Managing your membership and/or processing your signups/registrations for workshops, events, activities, mailing lists, etc.;
- Conducting market research and customer satisfaction surveys on our products; and
- Any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent, and/or in the ordinary course of our work.
We may disclose such personal data to our affiliated entities, third party service providers and agents, other professional advisors and consultants with whom we are dealing on your behalf, any necessary governmental authorities and other third parties.
Where you provide us with any personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary consents to do so, and that we may collect, use and disclose such personal data for the purposes set out above, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
As required under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, we will take reasonable care to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
How to access and correct your personal data
Please contact our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to:
(a) apply for a copy of the personal data we hold about you;
(b) request for your personal data to be updated or corrected; or
(c) withdraw consent to use or disclose the personal data we hold about you,
Please allow us reasonable time to respond and effect any change.